Jul 24, 2009

Why Dyckias allure me?


Dyckia fosteriana intiating blooming.

Because they challenge me.
Because they are almost unknown.
Because they are extra long lived.
Because they are easy goers.
Because they are great pretenders.
Because they are hard to get.
Because they are gorgeous.
Because they are intriguing.
Because they respond my to cares.
Because they make me think.
Because they are capable of enduring many misleads.
Because they bloom and go forward.
Because I can perfectly manage them.
Because I can built them making some by myself.
Because they can be exclusive.
Because they are South American.
Because they make me feel good.
Because they are inconstant.
Because they are always on changing.
Because they are ancient notes from long ago.
Because they make me dream...
Because of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment