Jul 22, 2013

Dyckia magnifica young adult plant



What a mind!
Never I saw a mind like the one I saw in Arkansas

This is  a young adult and not yet blooming plant.
Dyckia hb Liz Taylor has this plant as mother plant and inherited its form and big size.
Dyckia hb Liz Taylor was fathered by a Dyckia delicata rubra plant.

I named those wonderful hybrid plants  the day  the Actress died.
The plants were already there and they were already  showing  some unique beauty.

I already had sent seeds to the monster ill minded man in Arkansas.
He knew all the time all seeds I sent to him were hybrids.
I do not need to say in any envelope(thousands of them the seed were open pollinated).
He knew that. When I wrote type It meant from the type plant collected not type seed!
He knew of it always all the time.
He also noticed the sleedlings were not any bit  looking as type forms since the early beginning. He knew it  precisely.
I got astonished when I saw him selling  as pure bred plants and by my back!!!!

I must do all my best to avoid that mistake.
He is still a beginner!! He knows nothing of a delicata!
What a pretentious mind!
Those were all seeds produced in my garden.
Where I keep more then 200 species!
We had a deal:
I would send him seeds he would get them into sell able sized plants and would sell them.
He would share the profits.
I was asked not to send seed to any one else.I used to send lots and for free.
One of  the mean minded monster guy conditions was  I should stop sending seeds to any other people.
If I was willing to send some seeds in some special occasions to anyone it would be  through his hands.
I sent thousands of Fosteriana seeds to him to be shared to friend all over the world as Dyckia  fosteriana Christmas.
You may have got some too.
I never accepted a dime from him. The plants should be sold before that happen.
I did as I as told.
One day I was alerted about plants being sold at EBay as delicatas.
Well plants had being sold long after I  spotted them there.
Guess what? Never a dime and I asked the guy what was going on.
 He began to act as he really is from that moment on
Well, I stopped sending him seeds.
He posted the last envelope contents I send him, recently at FB. 
That envelope was travelling to his hands while I found out he was acting behind my back and 
far from my eyes.
He wend mad and send me  a message telling I was the one who owed him!

Wow! More than 10.000 seeds worth more than  20.000USD. Wow!
..and I was the one who owed him....wow!

Well I was fooled. I do not want anyone else to be.
He sells hybrids, wonderful ones  as being delicatas true ones.

He acts like he is expert in delicatas.
He never even saw one a live one, let aside touche one!
He is a beginner in all senses and an evil minded man.
There is no other word to say it.
Delicatas, true ones, are in the magic Kingdom Of Siam!
No seedling! Big flowering adult healthy plants.
There is and there was none in Arkansas!
There had never being one there!

As that saying:
 I NEVER SAW  A SAW LIKE THE SAW I SAW SAWING IN ARKANSAS.
I  NEVER SAW A DELICADA LIKE THOSE I SAW BEING SOLD IN ARKANSAS.

THEY DO NOT BEAR A SAW LIKE THAT.
LIZ DOES!

sorry to bother you with this
Constantino


.

No comments:

Post a Comment