Sep 9, 2009

Dyckia delicata true species seedling

Why so many?
To get this I used more the ten times more seeds.
Dyckia delicata is a lousy seeder.
In nature I guess less than one germinates in a year. A seed to succeed has to be an extreme lucky one. The good see has to find a nice suitable spot to germinate. The climate must be nothing less than perfect.
In my dream box the climate is sublime all the time.
Everything goes on in there, even my dreams come true.
In nature we find four very different outfit or looks. Dyckia delicata performs in four
outlooks. Red, yellow/silvered, silver to an extreme, grey/silver the described one.
Now I wonder...how many will come up with an outstanding outfit here?

Look, there seems to be something.....hummmm....
Que sera sera..the future is not ours to see..what will be will be...
When I was just a little seedling I asked my mother what lies ahead
will I be perfect, will I be gorgeous...?

Hummmmmm.......

..when I grew up I asked my mother if I was fine...
she said fantastic, finer day after day..
Here´s what she said to me: GORGEOUS INDEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment