Sep 24, 2009

Hey Mr. Postman, look and see..if there a box in your car for me....

The Postman Dreams delivering... at my garden Gate.
We are nothing without dreams...life is worthwhile as long as we have dreams.
Long ago I wished upon a star, a wishing one...
One day I shall have it...one day.
This day was yesterday.
I ´ve got some of the most desired and beautiful American Dyckia hybrids:
- Dyckia Tarzan
- Dyckia Son of Tarzan
- Dyckia Bill Paylen
- Dyckia Toothy aka "wolfgang"
- Dyckia Britte Star Original Clone ( A big one!)

Now ask me how old am I?
Me? I am twelve and not a day more. I am in the clouds...

They came from the Land of Dreams, the Golden Land: California - United States of America.
They are Bill Baker´s Dreams came true and everyone else´s too.
Up there, Brazilian Dyckias in love produced, in the hands of an Artist, these living jewels.
Now they came back to Brazil: remodeled..updated..bettered.
Where do rainbows end?
In the The Artist´s hands: Bill´s.
Thank you Steve.





No comments:

Post a Comment