Aug 8, 2009

Friends, followers and all the Dyckia lovers....

Today I am running out of space to post new pictures. I just touched the free limits of one Giga Bites. It will take a bit for me to know what to do in order to achieve more room to continue showing in huge pics all the details of Dyckia enchanment.

I know my English was and is not what a could claim as perfection but I would be a most pleased man if I could say as wrongly all the pleasure and the alluring of keeping Dyckias in Chinese, Thai, Arab, Japanese and all those strange languages to me.

The will of learning kept us linked all this time: respect and learning. Learning is the magic of the world. I´ve never been to Bora-Bora, those wonderful crystal clear blue waters...But I know what is to be there...that is the way I feel when I learn...

Soon we will be back again with pictures.

Be blessed...

Constantino Gastaldi - Joinville - Santa Catarina - Brazil

2 comments:

  1. Could we all have a worldwide sale to fund the site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more than willing to pitch in to help with the space problem.

    ReplyDelete