Apr 15, 2009

Page New Looks

This page has changed and I hope that in doing so it has also improved. The colors yellow and green are the official colors of my country and the country of the vast majority Dyckias. Here the changes are not just in lay out items. The pictures quality also improved and you can click on the recent ones and see details. These details may help you in identifying a species or hybrid or better knowing a brand new one.

Many species here have no official name. The plant in this case is brand new to everybody, botanists and academics, collectors and those in love to the plants.

Also English as you most probably noticed is not my first language and my skill with informatics are at the basic level. Even so I think to help those of you engaged in knowing a bit more about Dyckias.

Cheers
Constantino in Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil - The Land of Wonder and Dream Dyckias
constantinog@terra.com.br

No comments:

Post a Comment