Apr 11, 2009

Dream Dyckia



Ah, my dear, my dear... do not ask me where this one came from.
Please no. It is so obvious. Can´t you see?
Click on, enlarge, see every detail.

Hummmm...don´t tell me you still do not know where it is native to...
It is so...so...evident...
My dear dearest this is a Dream Dyckia! Dream Dyckias are native to nowhere
in this world, nowhere.
Dream Dyckias are not atop any mountain.
A Dream Dyckia does not hang from a rocky slope, no...absolutely not.
There is no valley, no stony wall, no sandy beach to be a Dream Dyckia home.

Ah, but you can have one...two, three but never too much.
Dream dyckias are not in abundance. They are special, much more special than you might wonder or consider.
..but you, my dearest dear, you may have it.
The very first step in order to get one of these is to Dream.
There is no true without dreaming, no reality, no nothing...so dream.
Dream, think of the beauty of all creatures every trace of life.
Think of mankind and all we already passed through...the wars, those horrendous times, the dictators, the polio, variole....beloved ones caught by miserable sicknesses.
Think in all the challenges that lie ahead...the hunger, misery, cancer.
Dream, dream and oh..I was forgetting to say the secret, the exact place where this Dream Dyckia comes from...
I will whisper that secret just to you into your left ear direct to your heart:
See..it is easy, easier now that you dream...
Can you see that rainbow?
Yes, follow, follow it to its end and once there look for
a rocky place and on the second rock just a bit to the right you will see it...
Look I was there before..
I brought this one to you!
But I have a request...
Have a Beautiful Easter and tomorrow when Easter Bunny bring you
chocolate eggs please ask him for our next Easter gift, ask for Understanding, Light.
Wonderful Easter, many, many dreams...
Dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment