Aug 2, 2013


The least talented flier is not the wingless one, is that without  dreams.
Dreams make us better and turns living into  a delightfull dance.


This is for you who follow  this Blog of mine.
I extended my hand and you accepted it. We strolled on the rocks of the South. We saw beauties and dreamed, saw dreams,became stareyed, we got moved, we sat together in the middle Dyckias delicatas, We looked at the sky of pure blue.We hurt ourselves with the thorns of the cactus. We were moved to tears. We were tired to the point of losing our breath. We lost our breath in pure enchantment, ecstasy, wonder. I learned and  and you taught me that we have all the same eyes because we are friends, brothers, comrades. Thanks, it was a great pleasure to have you with me. .
I am sure you enjoyed our stroll.


  Constantino





.

No comments:

Post a Comment