Feb 4, 2013

Exactly 3 years away from now!



This very same day three years ago.
Exactly!
February 4th,2010!
These are Dyckia delicata rubra X Dyckia magnifica cross!!!

These seedling were nameless till Mars 03rd, 2011, The day Liz Taylor died and Nels Christianson from Santa Monica California was here with me. We talked about Liz and how he met her.
That moment I decided to name these plants: Dyckia hb LIZ TAYLOR.
I did not sow Dyckia hb Liz Taylor that day but more than a whole year earlier.
Look how those seedlings looked like three year ago, precisely.


I already had sent these very same seeds to an evil minded guy in Arkansas as part of an agreement among he and me. I was not supposed to send seeds to anyone else but him. Until there I used to send seeds to anyone who asked for and totally free. Many of you are fair testimony of this.
He would sell the plants and pay me, sharing earnings.
I never got a dime!!!
I was mesmerized when I found out he was selling these plants and  asked him for my share and explanations as I was  feeling fooled.
He answered me I was the one who owed him money.

That was the day I decided to sell the seeds I produce.

This guy sells these plants as delicatas, they are not!
They are Dyckia delicata rubra X Dyckia magnifica = Dyckia hb Liz Taylor

Dyckia hb Liz Taylor is proving to sprout profusely from the base of its trunk.
Dyckia delicata, none, does so! Never did before under any conditions.
Dyckia delicata is multiplied by seeds and by divisions of crowns only.

This evil mind said on a infamous famous group, I helped to be created and lent name to it, that I was
lying. Imagine! He said Dyckia Liz Taylor would not be old enough to produce  sprouting plants since the day Liz Died March 03rd, 2011.

Look here and you can confirm the date of this pictures were taken by right clicking on it.

Well, for one to name or baptize something  there must already exist this something....
This is an alert. This guy does not sells Dyckia delicata  but Dyckia hb Liz Taylor I myself made and named.
A wonderful hybrid plant, one of those I love the most.
I never got a dime from him just ingratitude and deceptions!

Sorry to bother you with this I just want you to get to know this from me.
I am 58 years old  man. I was born here in Santa Catarina and I am the last and the tenth child of my mother who was born in 1912 in a place that is the fulcrum of Dyckia brevifolia.
I was used to these plants since I could ear  and this alone enables me to state to this evil  mind:
HOW DARE YOU!

Constantino Gastaldi

 


No comments:

Post a Comment