Apr 29, 2020

some Dyckia hebdingii forms or local variations are strikingly beautiful



Hebdingii has a perfect and very attractive architecture.
The arrangement is fine for the eyes.
The plants are al poli-leafed ones

 
The mirror effect on them is particularly enticing.


Obs. I have several other forms and will show them tomorrow Thursday, April 30th
I will show a secundifolia form and more. Come back here, please, to see them.
DyckiaBrazil is the most extensive document solely on Dyckias in the world.
Here I show a lot and tell a bit. I do believe sharing is magic.
I do believe we do not respect what we do not know, we fear.
Dyckias are great plants we are just beginning to know the truth on them.
Those who say to know all know just nothing at all.
We are all students and I am delighted to be so.
Be welcome and please, be back tomorrow. Pardon my Englis and
 thanks God I am not using my German skills.
I am Constantino Gastaldi, a 65yo Brazilian retired dentist who loves plants and fish.
I hug you on these difficult times of the Corona virus.
We all must be better beings no matter the God we keel to.


Here some more regional varieties:



.

No comments:

Post a Comment