Apr 30, 2020

One must always keep some projects on going,some dream to be made:




I love hybrids and they can be overwhelmingly beautiful.
They help to preserve the species where they are in nature
Dyckias are extremely confusing their descriptions and things will last forever.
A species is preserved or should be preserved in specialized Botanic Gardens or
better yet in the wilderness.
Particular collections are not able to preserve for preserving means more than just keeping.
Hybrids play an important role in preservation.
I dream of a bigeneric one using these two plants.
An already hybrid Dyckia and this wonderful Encholirium reflexum.

.

Certainly, they will bloom on different occasions so I must preserve pollen.
Frozen pollen proved to work.
The reason I choose this beauty is its Encholirium appearance. people frequently
ask me which Encholirium is this one.
Their faces usually go weird looing when I tell them this is a hybrid Dyckia.


Dreams help us to better live.
A life without a dream is just like an empty pocket.
I wish you have yours and never give them up.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment