Jan 19, 2012

Dyckia hb Mariléia

Dyckia hb Mariléia

Dyckia burle-marxii X  Dyckia goehringii


Dra. Mariléia Gastaldi de Melo Machado Lopes


She is my sister and dedicates her life to Education.... she is master and Doctor  in this field.
She is also by my side and she is more than a sister...she is my mother, my  best friend, my helping hand in life matters, my proud, my safest harbour, my bridge over trouble waters, my Light....that is my sister Mariléia.

Ela é minha irmã e dedica a sua vida à Educação... ela é mestre e doutoura neste campo.
Ela também esta ao meu lado e é mais que irmã...é mãe, melhor amigo, auxílio em assuntos vitais,
meu orgulho, meu porto mais seguro, minha ponte sobre águas turbulentas, minha Luz...esta é minha irmã Mariléia.


Somebody to trust on and count with...
Alguém a se conficar e com quem contar...


No comments:

Post a Comment