Feb 4, 2011

This is a tribute to the splendor of the rocks...


Dazzling, outstanding, gorgeous, marvelous, super, stunning.......and what else?
Glorious! Superb!


...a Dyckia plant all wanna be, many claim to be and just a few can say:
This is me, Dyckia goehring!!
Here I am...in all my glory and splendor.
a feast to the eyes.
Come closer an wash your eyes in Beauty....and Ecstasy.

I am the emperor!
I am Dyckia goehringii!
I am unsuperable, uncomparable, the one and the only....King of the Brazilian rocks.




I am not something quite close.
I am not  a should be.
I am not any mistreatened miserable looking should be the one.
I am the one!
Look, look at me . Close and closer...look and tell me  how many have you seen lately.
Tell me....if you dare..


A perfect treat and culturing reveals the best in a plant but no matter what you do
a bare and mere rock will never be turned in a precious gem.
It is useless to hone any rock even in Antwerp...just diamonds can be turned into brilliants.

...for this is Dyckia goehring!!!!
Any different, the rest, all the rest are bluffs, mere attempts...boldness and fake.

Much  more beautiful than  this can emerge from our boxes from our dreams
but
hens produce little chicken not peacocks... unless you
lure a hen to hatch peacock eggs....
but you will need peacocks to get peacocks eggs to induce and convince that hen
to hatch those eggs.
Long ago when I was a kid my mother got some weird looking eggs from a friend.

She said to me we were going to have peacocks wandering about the garden.
(Later they proved  to more than just wander about the garden...they feasted on it!)

She used a Big white hen to hatch those eggs.
It was  funny to see those chicks with pins on their heads all around the white  hen.
The chicks grew up into beautiful peacocks that  feasted on my mother´s rose buds and yelled all the time like mad.
My mother  could get geese, ducks, turkeys from eggs but not any eggs, she needed goose, turkey, duck eggs first....

When a hen hatched chicken eggs there was nothing  my mother could do, no good treatment would get those into peacocks....but we had roast chicken on Sundays...eggs every breakfast.





No comments:

Post a Comment