Feb 12, 2011

Dyckia delicata var. cyanophylla

" You´re just too good to be true I can´t take my eyes off of you ...
Oh pretty baby, I can swear all night I need you baby...
I wanna hold you so much..it would be like heaven to touch...
You´re just too good to be true...."
..but and in other words:
Dyckia delicata var. cyanophylla:


Dream, dream , dream..what will be...will be....
Crossed it is!
Below is Dyckia magnifica and presently it is mothering lots of
Dyckia delicata cyanophylla seeds...
How would these be?
"The future is not ours to see..what will be, will be!"


We go anywhere without dreams.....
" Take my hand, I ´m a stranger in Paradise...
I´m lost in Wonderland... a stranger in Paradise..."
"...and  if I stand stared eyed that ´s a danger in Paradise..."






No comments:

Post a Comment