Feb 14, 2010

Black is Beautiful!
Dyckia Mother Africa is spectacular!
Black orchids, black tulips, black carnations, black callas, black Neoregelia, black...
My very first friend was a very old black woman.
I was just 3 to 4 years old and she was 80 so!
She kissed me till my cheeks went red, she hold me till I could not breath, she said to love me and that was wonderful, she said I was handsone and I believed her. She used to sing for me and I got paralized in admiration, she fed me the best and most delicious foods I still can sense those tastes, those smells.
She told me histories, she made me to sleep, she tugged me, she was so so so beautiful to me.
She was thin ans she smoked pipe. Her dresses were long and flowered. I was always on her arms.
I loved her smell, her voice, her caressings on my skin. I loved her. My God looked like her.
One day she didn´t came. They moved, they moved...that what I was told.
This was 1958 I was four and I still miss her...my first big loss.
God bless her! My unforgetable fairy.
Black is Beautiful, no doubt!



No comments:

Post a Comment