Aug 8, 2012

Take my hand...I am no stranger in this Paradise....


Dyckia hebdingii minor, the blue Dyckia

 This is the smallest of all hebdingii forms and varieties and also de bluest and the cutest.
This formation here may be originated by a single plant only and all these heads are divisions of a very same plant. They are all equal each one the very same one 
and this clump must be very very old.
Notice the two diferent cacti growing with them, one colunar and one ball shaped one.
See where the plant prefered to stabilish itself...on the rock and not on the terrain close by.
See its wonderful color found nowhere else in any other hebingii form or any other Dyckia for this is blue, not bluish.



If you were to pick up one, which one would be chosen?
They are all the very same plant!
See the plant below. It is a triad! A three headed one and it is in my hand.
I took this one to a Botanic Garden in São Paulo.
See the plant, could it be better looking?
In nature! Wilderness in its most adorable creation....I am not a scientist, I´m a lover of the beautiful a curious mind, an entrepreneur of the wonder.
I shall get back there to take better pictures, with plenty of time and show you details never shown before. Hours are not enough...
See below, notice every hint, every detail...I hold a treasure in my hand.
This rock field is at risk and sooner or later the road will be paved, will get broader and the plants will be gone forever as this population is a few very few meters from the dusty narrow road.

 
 Seeds were in pristine conditions.
...and believe, I wished you were there with us.

Far far away is a place that there isn´t.
Nothing that exists wasn´t dreamed before.

Without a dream there is no place to go, nothing to see, nowhere to feel free.
Without dreams we just breath...

Ah, I would like to see your face, your eyes, your smile your excitement...this I can´t describe and would never be able to do it!
I am here, come...take my hand for I am not a stranger in Paradise.

What about a very small group of three or five people?
We can stay on a small farm over there right in the middle of these area.
The land owner and his wife would take us for few days.
They own  a rock hill with the most exclusive and pristine Dyckia collection
I already talked to them and they accepted it promptly.

This is a way or the way to make the land owner guard and care about these stunning plants.
We would be preserving that spectacular  and unbelievably beautiful scenery to future generations.
If you know how to camp, bring your camping gear, you can camp right by the farmer house.
This is more than possible! 
It is up to you.
Come...


Click on this, please:

Take my hand.....I am no strange here.

... for my country is a vast and magnificent one...a luxury dream land for minds as ours....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment