Oct 25, 2011

Dyckia hb California by Bill Baker
A small one sprout that got terrible damaged during its epic journey to Santa Catarina.

It is a resurrected one and will for sure be an explendid one around May when our cold will get back once more. This plant left Encino-Ca to Santa Monica and then to Los Angeles. From  there to Miami-Fl.
From Miami it flew once more to Belo Horizonte in Minas Gerais Brazil. From there it went to a rest for some days in a surrounding town then it  got back to Belo Horizonte and from there to São Paulo. Once in São Paulo just a short one hour flight South to Joinville- Santa Catarina was in our way. The moment it was boarding the plane someone said: stop this baggage is not a hand one and must be loaded in the cargo area.
The plant and others were inside a nylon soft made small bag. It was thrown in the cargo area of the next plane do Joinville. Literally smashed by many more luggage and heavy ones...
Hours later my friend  finally landed in Joinville. The unbelievable precious bag flattened....
This is a heroin plant, a survivor from a most epic journey.
Its fate and rosary of bad happenings was not ended yet: it was late February and our winter came sooner this year. The miserable  beauty would face it before recovering.
I made all my best in order to guarantee it would pass through all this epic tragedy alive.
I asked the Almighty Gardener and ordered some very heavy Macumba works....they all worked!!
Was it  the Almighty? The Macumba one? My wishes?
I shall blame all and my huge gigantic colossal luck and the incomparable desire of living this small beauty
has shown.
I luv it!!
..and I luv my Californian friends, no doubt about.

No comments:

Post a Comment