Jun 16, 2009

For those of you who follow this Blog

Thanks.Thank you. I am honored.
I am a beginner and I will always be. I love to learn. I do believe we get close to God by learning and doing the difference. I do believe in Light and I wish you all to be illuminated on a daily constant basis. That I wish for you.
Dyckias? Ah think they are magic plants. I am sure they escaped from Paradise. Heavens must be too boring for a Dyckia.
I have a long long history with Dyckias. When I was young child I used to listen to my mother´s childhood histories from the beginning of the Twentieth Century. She would begin this way:
" At that time there was no electricity and Maria my oldest sister your aunt made the laundry in a very beautiful place. There in the middle of the pasture there was this creek . Crystal clear waters and the fishes laid eggs on the stones. Male and female guarded eggs. The scales of the males were shinning blue and when the fry hatched they stayed for some days on the stone and the parents turned even more brilliantly colored. When the fry begun free swimming the parents were so jealous of their kids no other creature would be allowed to get close. Hummmm, bzzzzz the hummingbirds would do when they kissed the little yellow flowers attached to the stick that came from green rosette like little plants. Maria used to cut these flowers to put them in our mother´s porcelain vase. It was magic to be with Maria while she washed our clothes.Then my clothes and my brothers would dance hanging from the wire for the rest of the day. When Maria cut some flowers the hummingbirds would come inside the house to kiss every little flower there in the middle of the visit room." This was my very first listen to a Dyckia story. Later I learned my mother referred to Dyckia brevifolia Barra do Cocho. The year was 1960 when I listened this story from 1916.

Well, I saw man on the Moon. I prayed for the Apollo XIII to come safely bach. I looked the skies....Now I type here and you read there. Maybe you do not understand my writings but I do my best in order be understood.
Here I am showing to you what I searched and did not find.
I searched for books and information and all came in tiny pieces.
Picture? Are you joking?
I know, I know what you feel or at least I wonder so.
I searched, I wondered through the dark arrow ways of The no Light Land.
I know what is to feel alone and to be alone.
Here I try to inform you and specially inform you with pictures. Big ones. Pictures that shows details. I also inform you about Dyckias in my loved Country and I do believe one day will come and there will be no countries but our home..our Home.
Thank you.
You, you, you in there, there, over there... everywhere... in my heart from my heart: Thank you!
All shots are made in my garden.
Feel at home. My garden is yours!
Constantino



1 comment: