Sep 26, 2012

Dyckia hb Tarzan by Bill Baker



Dyckia hb Tarzan

This is  a Bill Baker  masterpiece. 
The plant is produced many basal sprouts so it is fairly common seen.
Dyckia hb Tarzana, referring to a Californian town, is the very same plant!
So Dyckia Tarzan and Tarzana are in fact the very same plant!

::::::::::xx::::::::::

Today, September 26th is snowing in Santa Catarina!!! Yes, already spring and the snow can be seen here in Santa Catarina today. Uphills where Dyckia reitzii grows the temperature now is -6,8 Centigrade!
Joinville, where I am now, the morning is sunny and the temperature is 8 degrees Centigrade. 
Last week we had almost 30 degrees Centigrade here. 
This is South in Brazil and this is Spring time and this is Dyckia land.

 Also this is the very first picture taken with my new  Nikon camera.
I am not any photographer and it took me time and some dreaming to acquire this devise.
I am taking photography classes too.  This is think of you and my way to say thank you for following my thoughts here all in my broken English.

I am anxious about my new trip to the extreme South of Brazil. 
I shall be leaving Friday, early in the morning.




.

.
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment