May 23, 2012

I am in Seven Heavens....



Today, Almost midday ...
a treasure came to my gate.....
We are so happy... me , my dogs, Raquel.
I am more than just happy, I am honored....
My head is  gyrating and old memories comes alive and shinning in my mind.
I recall the moment  one  beloved soul told to me:
Tante, learn how to speak English, the world does not understand Portuguese.
This Blog here, this gift I am receiving for absolutely free...
This all makes part a a myself reconstruction...
I no longer  practice Ontology... all of a sudden I lost almost everything including profession.
all that was left was the love of my sister Mariléia, my wife Raquel and my courage to invent myself
in a land full of no noes.
 


Thank you  my friend....this is much more then you can imagine or define...
Your friend Tante  is floating....



This is a the post car and the post man. He was too serious so I told him a joke .....



The plants are all alive and fine and  see they got in even with  dirt in their roots.
the contents were examined in search of bombs....there was a official note saying the pack was opened.
 
 
This precious mag is part of my treasure..my new one treasure ....here with Dyckia  hb Liz Taylor seedlings.

I am in ecstasy.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment