Dec 29, 2012

Die Bromelie a German publication and the world most prestigious Brom magazine



The German mind and scientists are known as crazy about accuracy and details.
They die but do not lie!
This issue brought  a comprehensive report on Dyckia delicata.
A visit a German  man and me made to the delicatas to show the world what is all about it.
these picture here showing the mag and some of my delicatas were taken during a dark cloudy rainy day
and the plants show less scales and whiteness.

Look. no puping anywhere.....on the mag pages and in my garden too
 Delicatas do not pup.

 
 
 


I want to say thank you in German here to my friends over there. 
Danke Freunde. In Ihnen können wir alle vertrauen


I have friends around the world  and all and each are my guest here to visit
our wilderness and take pictures.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment