Dec 16, 2011

Dyckia hb Tante, Dyckia lindelvaldeae X Dyckia pectinata

I favor the hybrids and for many good reasons:
- It is not my duty to preserve the species, I can not do it. this is a job Botanic Gardens  must perform in much better way. Education and laws may guarantee the species in their places in nature.
- Hybrids preserve the species in their natural habitats as hybrids are normally  fancier  than their parents and much more prune to live happily in my garden.
All my species plants will be  maintained by a most competent Botanic Garden and will be focus of study and researches.

Dyckia hb Tante is A fantastic and small Dyckia hybrid....
Also it presents some variations...this is good!

Now these babies are emitting their own flowers stems and this makes my mind go  far....farer...

Look at this composition here....isn´t it beautiful?

Notice the shines, the marks, teeth, scales, color....
Dazzling, isn´t it?

Hybrids! Nothing more appropriate and fit to preserve the species!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment