Apr 22, 2015

How much cold a Dyckia can get here South in Brazil...




Here is where Dyckia riosulensis live. 
A brand new found one I already showed here.
Here I am with Dennis Catchart (Tropical Flora)
Tropiflora, LLC. | 3530 Tallevast Rd. | Sarasota, Florida 34243
This is in Santa Catarina some 4(four) km away from where I lived for 25 years, my hometown Rio do Sul-SC Brazil.



Bellow the very same spot three months earlier.


Something to laugh:

Dennis  and his wife Linda came to visit me here.
We, Linda, Dennis, a local friend and me we went to this place. It was a balmy day.
Linda decided not to climb the to the top of the mountain as it would be too much to her.
Linda and our driver stayed a bit bellow the top in a paradisiac place where once there was a house.
We, me and the Brazilian friend and Dennis we climbed to the top on foot and stayed there for a long time.
It was a fantastic time. We were in heavens!
It took us some four hours to get back and we were worried with Linda
Hi Linda my darling Linda how are you and how do you spent all this time here? 
I asked her as soon as she could hear me.
She promptly answered:
Oh, I had a leisure time, looking all around and we talked and talked and talked."
We who, Linda darling?
"Oh, we me and the gentle driver", she said.
Oh, oh, oh Lord almighty!!
Just a detail: Linda can´t speak Portuguese and the driver never heard English except in the movies.
I adored Linda!
Dennis, my friend What a lucky guy you are!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment