Aug 31, 2014

Nels Christianson, that´s what friends are for!


Nels Christianson

We all want you to be fine and fit soon. Your heart is needing some maintenance and you will be back to my garden and our wilderness many many times.

Your are great and a plant lover. I adore to talk to you in perfect and impeccable Portuguese.
You love my country and we all love you.
Nels knew and met and was friend of all plant lovers in California , Bill Baker amid them.
Here I show him in my house

My wishes of a well and prompt bettering, afinal nós temos montanhas para subir, rios para atravessar, campos rupestres para examinar, Dyckias para descobrir.
We have many mountains to climb, rivers to cross, rocky fields to search, Dyckias to find....for we all love you.


Nels here in Santa Catarina-Brazil amid Dyckia brevifolia



.


1 comment:

  1. Hope he is well...I long missed his posts on plants back on the old blog..keep well!

    ReplyDelete