Jun 9, 2014

Kindky from Germany with elegance, beauty and knowledge....


... and |I got home and the pack was waiting for mein my mailbox.
My heart speeded. Germany, always good things from Germany.
Wow! Wow! wow!
I am inches from the soil, I am adoring this.
I just cant stop reading, flapping pages....lots, lots of information and pictures.
My eyes are dancing in cheer beauty.
I am so happy!
Information wrapped in beauty, a rarity.
I am a kid and today it must be Xmas.

 ... Und ich nach Hause kam und das Paket wartete auf mein mein Postfach.
Mein Herz beschleunigt. Deutschland, immer gute Sachen aus Deutschland.
Wow! Wow! wow!
Ich Zentimeter aus dem Boden, ich bin verehren diese.
Ich kann einfach nicht aufhören zu lesen, flatternden Seiten .... viele, viele Informationen und Bilder.
Meine Augen sind in jubeln Schönheit tanzen.
Ich bin so glücklich!
Informationen verpackt in Schönheit, eine Seltenheit.
Ich bin ein Kind und heute muss Weihnachten sein.



No comments:

Post a Comment