Jan 28, 2011

Dyckia Brittle Star
My heart melts every time I see it in my garden and not just ´cause this is a beauty
and one of the most desired Dyckia plants all over the world.
My hearts melts every time I see it ´cause it was a gift from up North ...
from the land of milk, honey, dreams and miracles..
I got this  for the sheer pleasure of a friend my eyes will never see, my hands will never shake his,
my arms will never hug him.
This multiplies by many billions the value of this rarity.
I wish you my dear friend Steve feel a most effusive Brazilian hug, one of those we say here rib breaker every time you see your gift.
I shall live a thousand years and I shall never forget...
See it , see it...it is duplicating itself!


1 comment:

  1. I Love , love this one also. Of course they remind me of that little snowflake nivosa so it is no wonder...

    Too nice.

    ReplyDelete