Apr 29, 2016

Dyckia hb Brittle Star the sublime beauty of the classic Dyckia hybrids is packing, bound to live far away from me.......


 Dyckia hb Brittle Star
One of the most spectacular hybrid Dyckia. 


One of the most spectacular hybrid Dyckias and also one of the most saught after for it never sprouts.
In order to multiply it one must rely on  crown divisions.
This magnificent beauty was divided, separated from its clump a bit more than a year ago.
Today it will pack and leave my garden.
It will live far far away from me, so far away just the Moon is farer. 
This makes me happy, I only wished to be the eyes of the unpacking guy the moment this  explendor of the explendor arrives.......thank to Bill Baker and  Steve Ball.
The plant belonged to:
1-Bill Baker, his creator in Encino, California
2- Steve Ball in Encino, California
3- Constantino Gastaldi - Joinville, Brazil
4-  ..........................................( to be completed soon.)



No comments:

Post a Comment