Oct 25, 2014

Green ones, the have a special appeal. Hybrid Dykia seedling.


GREEN

Yes, I love the green ones. They seem to have a natural special appeal that goes straight to my mind.
Green on plants means abundance, life and what is more important than living? 
In a world full pf had and misery I do rather have the greens than the reds or whites.
Green, green of peace and calm. green of love and care.
Green on my mind!
I also love the hybrids, special the never seen ones those my eyes are the first to see.
I adore the surprising beauty, the transformation ...will this be the one, the one my eyes get starry wide?
Living beauty and novelties.
Dyckias allow me to paint, to built, to sculpt, to dream ..and what life would be without dreams?
i want to name this green living jewel FRATERNITY.
I do think this is what the world mostly needs now: Love" and not just for some but for everyone!"

Dyckia Fraternity.



If you want to try some never seem ones...
 The new seed list is available under request.(email me)




.

No comments:

Post a Comment