Aug 21, 2009

Dyckia Dawsoni X Dyckia chorestaminea = Dyckia Spider Witch



So God pointed His finger to it and ordered: Be nice and behave being beautiful!
The plant plant understood: Flower, by the plenty!
I also misunderstand Life and all my efforts won´t match my dreams even
when I flower.
It is taking me almost 56 years to get to know we are all wonders, ever!
This plant is a gift from a friend up, up North from the Uncle Sam most vast lands.
There the Land was magic in my childhood. There were cattle, railroads, wind mills taking water to the cattle into giant waterholes, cacti, dust, outlaws, charming woman, money, drinks, indians,
vultures, eagles, smoke signals on the hills, deserts, sand tempests, road runner birds, saloons, chaps, bulls, horses, horns, herds of buffaloes, prairie dogs, campfires, immense stone valleys...hi ooooooh Silver Avante. All and every story ended with the hero on horseback and his always present native Indian friend Tonto.
Texas! The Land of Honey and Milk.
Thank you!!
Hi, ooooooooh...Silver, avante!
Life goes on...
...and the plant blooms by the plenty as my friends´Land of Plenty,Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment