Jul 6, 2012

From my garden to all over the world......



I think of this as magic: seeds are magical. They turn into dazzling  beautiful and wished
 dream plants and can travel far. I plan every single minor detail. 
The envelopes I want them to be pieces of art.
I go far to search for a special stamp, a nice colored envelope a pen that writes colorfully and shinning.
I want them to be  beautiful. It takes me hours to make a single one. My mind travels and I do all I can to bring happiness at the very first sight.
I also think if I do it  with all the good and fine energies and wishes and feelings...just the good and the beautiful can come out from inside these envelopes.
These days  somebody said it was a miracle the envelope was finally found! An old lade got the mail and put it into the daily journal...days after something called attention inside  the already old journal.....

 
 



.

1 comment:

  1. I always admired the care you send these....and you do have fabulous penmanship. I have an envelope pinned up in the greenhouse to oversee all the growing seedlings....

    ReplyDelete