Jul 3, 2012

Once in wilderness....



Isn´t it beautiful?
Small and useen before!
I needd to refine my parc photographic skills! 
I will have formal lessons soon...for I am never alone while in wilderness...
I have all and every of you with me...
I must have many many many eyes and among those yours are the most important ones.

Here, notice the remais of the old blooms...the ols bloom stalks are still kept.
Also, we just entered Winter, two more frosts and the grass dry out and die totally.
I must spend a cold night over there uphills and show this when ice covered.
People use to fantasise about Brazil as a land with no winter.
Yes this is true but remember  Brazil is huge and goes from North ( it passes the Equator line.)
way down South the Capricornian Tropics ( it passes on São Paulo city) and I live way down south from São Paulo. It is almost an entire hour flight  Joinville-São Paulo.
Campo Alegre where thes pictures were taken is 1000 meters above sea level..and this makes the winter nights to be ice cold.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment