Jul 2, 2012

Dyckia hb Brittle Star X Dyckia hb Arizona



 Dyckia hb Brittle Star X Dyckia hb Arizona
Two of the most beautiful Bill Baker gems got together to
produce something far beyond the Beauty limits
 


You can count on the fingers of one hand the times I published here something 
that was not in my garden or in the wilderness.
This is one of those times.
This plant lives in Texas-USA. 
The guy who takes care of this beauty is a senior grandfather, a gentle mind
 and a faithfull friend of mine:
 Frank Hejtmanek

This is something I must have and I do it openly and on my knees and with
 the tip of my nose touching the ground ....
 Am I too bold? 
No, I am an unpolite dreamer...

 
There is one thing that surpasses all the limits of the beauty:
friendship!


No comments:

Post a Comment