Mar 21, 2010

What sort of snow suit you today?
Far above is a true far above today reallity . My friend´s first Spring day in his varanda
and the snow here a tropical Summer snow.
There were days here this summer my friend´s varanda was my idea of Paradise!
How I wanted to sit there..we almost boiled here! How I longed for sitting there for half a minute...
...naked.
Yes we all wanted here to wander on nude all around...we had a whole week with temperatures above 45 degrees Centigrades and a record: 48C!
I swear I wanted to sit there........everybody here would do.
My friend lives in USA.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful snow.

    Naked too.


    We had snow here in new Orleans this Winter.
    Did not run naked though.

    Just too cold.

    I lost one of my Dyckia plants from the snow cover.

    It is rare to have snow this far South.

    But, we do lay out naked when it i warm..

    ReplyDelete