Oct 9, 2024

It happens in Heaven too.

 

Do not use systemic venom without properly agronomic assistance.

Bad dealing here may kill you.



Dyckia incana and Dyckia neojonesiana both under treatment against cochineal scales.

these insects are protect with an armour, scale, and only systemic powerful agents will do good but they are extremely dangerous to our health. The plant absorve the venom and than the insect absorve it.


This ceramic basin fell and was broken in 8 pieces. I decided to recover it.

I hope Cairo Museun won´t see this.

Well, this is now a Dyckia hospital.


This ceramic bacin is 25 yo. It came from Rio Grande do Sul. I wanted to find out a way to recover it and I did, a hospital for sick rare Dyckias.

As i told, Cairo Museum is looking for restaurateurs. Here I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment