Mar 13, 2012



The infinitely beautiful Dyckia delicata rubra

There is one small seedling in Thai.
Thailand, the  wonderful Kingdom of Siam. People there are  fascinated buy the beauty and they know how to turn it even better looking. Flowers, plants in Thailand are incomparable. 
I think of Thailand as the Paradise of Beauty.
I wanna be there, I must be there and I will.
I am fascinated by the way they write there, each single letter is a master piece.
There they do not satisfy themselves with the beautiful, there they persuade the super extremely beautiful and they manage to get it.
IT IS  A HUGE HONOR TO HAVE FRIENDS IN SIAM!
I am proud of them all, their history and their many thousand years culture!
A toast to Thailand where dreams shine even better...

อาณาจักรที่สวยงามมากสวยงามกว่าที่ใดก็ได้ที่ฝันส่องแสงได้ดียิ่งขึ้นกว่าทุกคน

.

No comments:

Post a Comment