Dec 17, 2011



Today you can easily  spot the already pollinated flowers, the  ones just opened and those to be opened.
The plant is in mid blooming.
What do you think?  Have or haven´t I a fine Christmas tree this year?
Notice our morning  sky...
Here in Brazil, way down in the South, this is a luxury time. 
Bright, long lazy days. Balmy breezes, perfumes, birds are singing all around. 
Everything is at its top most beautiful time...
It is Christmas and we keep the windows wide opened, we do not close our doors...
  I wish you a Merry Christmas.......
You are present in my long talks to the New born....
We´ve talked the year long...
We are inseparable....
No matter Who you talk to, you are blessed....
No matter where you are, you are i my talks to my best Friend!
Merry Christmas...




1 comment:

  1. What is your average daily temperature in Joinville, Brazil, this time of year...Christmas time?

    ReplyDelete