Dec 27, 2012

The dark beauty....



This is a present from a friend I admire and  I am proud of.
He lives in Texas and begins his message with a loud Howdy?
I have friends around the world.
Maybe we shall never see each other, never our eyes will meet or our hands shake 

but our spirits are well together.
I love them and for sure my living would be  a graceless miserable one without my friends.

Some o them are presently facing a thick layer of white snow while I am suffocating in  severe heat.
Some can not even speak English much less Portuguese and and I do not understand Thai, Japanese, Chinese...my English skills are miserable.
Friends keep me going. They do not see my  innumerable faults and sins they see me with their spirits´s eyes.
O lost one recently, an American one living in Mexico, He used to ring to me and we would talk and talk and make plans. He was laughing all the time  ...I am so much poorer.
God bless you Dutch tell Lord about us all Dyckia and xeric lovers.
I love you all my  around the world friends....




This plant sprouts and clumps madly and descends from a Dyckia hb Brittle Star!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment