Jan 14, 2010

Haiti


Haiti
What a beautiful flag!
We must help!
Help first, ask never!
There is no words to describe horror as it is now in Haiti.
Nations of whole world are saying we are here, we will help.
When I was  11 years old a teacher asked all my classmates which was the most beautiful flag in the world. The teacher was expecting everybody would say the Brazilian Flag was the most  beautiful and everybody said so,everybody but me. I said Haiti had the most beautiful flag.

Now I am 55 years old and I am saying again this is the most beautiful flag in the world and as beautiful as those of the nations that came in help.
Now the colors are those of help.
We are truly devastated and can´t see the news without crying...mothers carrying death children...horror all around.




No comments:

Post a Comment